What we Did
On the basis of self help, dedication and commitment of the cabinets and permanent members of the Forum with a mission to bring social change, achieved these goals :-
1) Due to the effective advocacy its membership rose to hundreds, and the members hail from numerous cities of all province.
2) The cabinet elected very democratically.
3) Very regular monthly meetings were held throughout each year.
4) Countless such ladies who used to be student writers, were persuaded to write and express themselves again
after decades of discontinuity of expression.
5) Books by 13 women have been written and published so far, which were launched by Forum in very big public gatherings.
6) The members had been raising their voices about important social and women’s issues at different platforms including press, radio and T.V
7) Forum sustained throughout this period successfully and enjoys a very good status
locally ,nationally and internationally .
History of Since the inception of the Forum four cabinets, each for a period of three years, have actively promoted the objectives of the Forum. During all this period each cabinet have to do these main activities:-
1) Regular monthly meetings, where new writers should be guided for further improvement
2) National and International Days as per its objectives should celebrate at local level and at national level.
3) Books should be launched.
4) Competitions to promote creative and organizational skills.
5) “Mushairas” to create awareness and to promote new talents.
6) Recreational and welfare activities